A roundup of seasonal recipes from Daisy’s World and some of my favorite blogs.
1. Apple and Cinnamon Chutney | Frugal Feeding
2. Brown Butter Apple Crisp Skillet Muffin Bread | Girl Versus Dough
3. Classic Tarte Tatin | Susan Eats London
4. Vanilla Glazed Apple Cinnamon Muffins | Damn Delicious
5. The Monk’s Apples | Chef Janet Rörschåch
Brussels and Bacon | The Lemon Bowl
1. Caramelized Fig Breakfast Bruschetta | Daisy’s World
2. Figs and Orange Honey Mini Cakes | Daisy’s World
3. Mystery Fig Jam | Putney Farm
4. Roasted Fig and Mascarpone Tart with Candied Walnuts | Daisy’s World
1. Mushroom and Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta | Daisy’s World
2. Orecchiette with Mushrooms, Chard, and Ricotta Pan Sauce | Daisy’s World
3. Porcini Gnocchi with Brown Butter and Sage | Daisy’s World
1. Pumpkin Swirl Coffee Cake | Daisy’s World
2. Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar and Orange Glaze | Daisy’s World
3. Crispy Pumpkin Gnocchi | Bite by Michelle
4. Pumpkin Stuffed with Coconut Rice | Dare to Eat a Peach
5. Pumpkin Bread Pudding | Daisy’s World
6. Pumpkin Pecan Snickerdoodle Cookies with Maple Sugar | Daisy’s World
7. Moroccan Stewed Pumpkin with Chickpeas and Preserved Lemon | Susan Eats London
8. Pumpkin Spice Whoopie Pies with Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling | Fifteen Spatulas
9. Roasted Pumpkin Spoon Bread | Girl Versus Dough
10. Pumpkin Ice Cream with Maple Walnut Crunch | Daisy’s World
Pomegranate Margaritas | Daisy’s World
1. Red Curry Glazed Butternut Squash | Putney Farm
2. Classic Butternut Squash Soup | Dare to Eat a Peach
3. Chicken Soup with Delicata Squash and Kale | The Lemon Bowl
4. Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagne | Frugal Feeding
5. Butternut Squash Pizza | Fifteen Spatulas
6. Spaghetti Squash with Sausage, Tomatoes, and Sage | Daisy’s World
Yum!!! Love how you divided this up into different categories of fall flavors!! This is a great post for inspiring other food bloggers w/ new creative recipes ideas too! I know I’m inspired!! 😊 thanks!
Everything looks so good!
Nice round up. 🙂
Reblogged this on ilovemyuniverse13 and commented:
Oh wow. I want to make ALL of these.
Daisy, what a wonderful recipe round-up, and thank you for including TWO of my recipes! I look at your bowl daily and think, ‘I really must send that to Daisy.’ I will try to post it this week. XX
Hey Daisy—Please check your pomegranate drink link.
Daisy! What a fantastic selection. Brussels and bacon? CLASSIC! Thank you for collecting all of the, No I will just drool for a while.
Sorry I didn’t get back with you in time. I have been working a crazy schedule and will be working a crazy schedule for a bit longer. Have a terrific weekend!
I added your apple recipe. I was hoping you’d say yes!!
You’re a sweetheart! Love this round up. That pumpkin spoon bread just looks pretty terrific.