I grew up a full-fledged carnivore, and, as a kid, I successfully avoided most vegetables. It helped that my parents weren’t the sort who made me sit at the dining room table until I finished everything on my plate. If they were, chances are that I’d still be sitting there! Haha! One vegetable I especially disliked was Brussels sprouts. The only time I tried them they were mushy, bitter and had a weird smell. Yuck!!
Tag Archives: brussels sprouts
fall recipes round-up
A roundup of seasonal recipes from Daisy’s World and some of my favorite blogs.
1. Apple and Cinnamon Chutney | Frugal Feeding
2. Brown Butter Apple Crisp Skillet Muffin Bread | Girl Versus Dough
3. Classic Tarte Tatin | Susan Eats London
4. Vanilla Glazed Apple Cinnamon Muffins | Damn Delicious
5. The Monk’s Apples | Chef Janet Rörschåch